Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CPC 2014- Winning essay ru 11 "Pitri Devo Bhava Matri Devo Bhava" by Sanvi Karhade

By: Sanvi Karhade - 10
Parents are gods messenger .Parents are the best teachers at the beginning of our lives. Starting from crawling, first steps, talking, to graduating. They wish us success and never teach us bad things. My mom and dad said,” You can be anything that makes you happy.”

Mom’s nature

My mom is very sweet. I remember when I was late to school she used to ask me whether I got everything I needed for school .She listens to me even if its bad news also through my school troubles. I sometimes get mad at her because she is always behind me .She might be mad at me but scold’s me and it is stuck in her head all night. I know this is good for me. My Mom helps me calm down by counting to 10. I don’t know why but I can’t hide anything from my mom even if it’s a surprise.
She puts up with some of my requests and still manages my house and sibling. Her heart and determination are something that I can only hope to have myself one day. My test is like her test .She is like a shadow in the sun, Umbrella in rain and a cozy blanket in the winter.  I like when she sings for me in the night “mere ghar aayi ek nanhi pari” one of my favorite song. Every day she tries to tell me small things which I appreciate before coming school bus pray morning and evening namskar in front of god. Tidy up my room. Don’t pile up work and finishing your pending work. From this I learned try to stay up-to-date day by day and don`t wait until last minute and finish your task one day before the deadline. she says if you want go somewhere try to start 5 min early time you think it will require to reach so in this way will be on time not miss any class or bus. Which I experienced and trying to be on time.

Teaching Daddy

Everybody says that I look a lot like my dad .I got the smiling face from my dad. My dad is special and everything he does and says is special too. He usually does not speak while eating, however when he speaks it is one more story to tell. He is happy and thankful for every piece of meal he gets, and he doesn’t like plate with unfinished food, he always says take food in plate only which you can finish. He had a hard childhood without his father. He came from farmer family so he knows how much effort it will take to produce grain. I am proud of dad whatever he is today because of his hard work he lost his father when he was 2 year old. He says whoever I am because of my mom. My dad is sometimes strict but I know in my heart that he wants me to succeed. He gives me opinions from the bottom of his heart. I am confident that his opinion is an objective. If I will ask about my homework he will stop his office work and try to find my answer. After I will sleep he will do his office work.
Everything I have been able to accomplish with regards to school, I have him to thank for. My father has been caring, and strict in his guidelines. My father is like a coconut, outside he will not show feeling but inside he is soft.
He will never give up on me when I will try any new sport, I was so scared when I started learning skating last summer I will see his face and try to go ahead, because I was new in this sport I used to make excuses to not do practice he will listen calmly and wait there for me to start again. I must say he has lot of patience than anybody I’ve ever seen. I like his nature because he always looks positive side of the thing on any difficulty. He always says “whatever happened, happened” don’t stay in past stay in today. My dad is smart, has lots of patience and positive attitude that is the reason I think I will never get afraid of any test.

My parents are the best thanks to god. They listen to me they understand me. They are my emotional healer, my entertainer, pillar of support, anchor in life, and teacher.  My personality roots, Good discipliner, travel guide and most important they love me. I am proud of being their daughter. One day I want to become them.


No comments:

Post a Comment